In reference to one of my most beloved games of all times, and one whose story I just finished (miraculously so, if I may add), I give the world Sleeping Dogs fanart!!
I have a couple of more ideas which I'll get to work on soon, so if there truly is someone out there who actually reads this, know that if you exist and are reading this, it makes me really happy. I appreciate that you're taking time off.
I have a couple of more ideas which I'll get to work on soon, so if there truly is someone out there who actually reads this, know that if you exist and are reading this, it makes me really happy. I appreciate that you're taking time off.
It is a wallpaper, 16:9, so enlarge and have fun..
Old salty crab had too much of a reference feel to it, so I changed it to the salty crab.. More of a general feelish...
Been feeling down. But it's ok. If you like this, then I'm happy. Whoever it is that may look at this..
(Mixing personal and professional here, might not be a good idea, but one should cut loose every once in a while.)
Cheers!
Today I'm a chameleon.
Old salty crab had too much of a reference feel to it, so I changed it to the salty crab.. More of a general feelish...
Been feeling down. But it's ok. If you like this, then I'm happy. Whoever it is that may look at this..
(Mixing personal and professional here, might not be a good idea, but one should cut loose every once in a while.)
Cheers!
Today I'm a chameleon.

No comments:
Post a Comment