Welcome back to DotA2. Too many filthy peasant-like INT pickers on their team? I have a one-stop-full-party rock solution. Presenting... THE NYX-FIX
In the world's best(est) resolution 16:9 (not that new world 1440 stuff)
In the world's best(est) resolution 16:9 (not that new world 1440 stuff)
New addition! Work log. Because I want you to know how I did this. Unlike those magician people. I'm a nice guy.
Recipe:
1 x Photoshop
1 x design tablet (situational)
A lot x patience
Steps:
1. Make lines. (Rough>Final Rough> Final final> Final with thick)
2. Colour. (Sampling colours>Test Colours> Final Colours)
3. Shade. (50 Shades of Dark + 50 Shades of Light)
4. Beautify. (Background + Text + Border)
5. Enjoy. (By sitting back)
There was indeed a point of time where I accidentally made sand king's rump on nyx, however, when I realized what had been done, which I realized after colouring and shading, I sat myself down, and changed it back to cute li'l nyx rump.
Nothing else out of the ordinary occured during the making of this pun based piece.
I wish the shadow fiend fire thing would have happened here too, but I have no clue how I managed that :P
Cheers!
Recipe:
1 x Photoshop
1 x design tablet (situational)
A lot x patience
Steps:
1. Make lines. (Rough>Final Rough> Final final> Final with thick)
2. Colour. (Sampling colours>Test Colours> Final Colours)
3. Shade. (50 Shades of Dark + 50 Shades of Light)
4. Beautify. (Background + Text + Border)
5. Enjoy. (By sitting back)
There was indeed a point of time where I accidentally made sand king's rump on nyx, however, when I realized what had been done, which I realized after colouring and shading, I sat myself down, and changed it back to cute li'l nyx rump.
Nothing else out of the ordinary occured during the making of this pun based piece.
I wish the shadow fiend fire thing would have happened here too, but I have no clue how I managed that :P
Cheers!


No comments:
Post a Comment